Maxim India Magazine March 2017 Cover and Shots



Maxim has started a social campaign called #MakeHerSmile. The campaign focuses on respecting women and treating them well. What can a man do to make his woman smile? The best way to make a woman smile is to respect her. And you can respect her by simply listening to her. Apart from that, give her chocolates. Noted! What is the easiest way for a man to get your attention? A good sense of humour. He should be able to make me laugh. That’s very important. What turns you on in a man?
Right attitude, humour and intelligence. I like having good conversations. And what turns you off ?
Body odour and bad breath. What is the cheesiest line anyone has said to you? Not a line but I think it’s extremely cheesy when men talk to you like a child. When men go, “You are soooo cuuuuuute.” I
mean, no, don’t do that. What’s the craziest thing a fan has ever done for you? Someone wrote me a letter and it’s crazy because of things that were written. Things like, “I’m watching you while I am
in the shadows.” I freaked out quite a bit reading that letter. Are you a pet lover? I love dogs. I had a labrador but he died. It’s like a piece of you goes away with them and that’s why my mum has said, No more pets. So that’s a good gift someone can get you? Yes! A puppy. But, like, a tiny one. I like
tiny dogs! Your top travel destinations are... Vietnam and Machu Picchu




This constant is From Maxim India Magazine - March 2017

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Delux Shoots | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com